Monday, January 11, 2010

When you and I are alone, I’ve never felt so at home

Worked for a week alr (: had quite a few visitors.zn,hy and evonnie,lt and guys,se and sy came to visit me.hehe.and on sat my grandparents came! they were really swt.i was out for lunch when they came.i wasnt aware at all that they were coming to visit,sort of a surprise.they know no english,yet they found their way to 313,holding a piece of paper that says BILLABONG (which my mummy had told them before they came over),trying to find identify this word in a shop.i was really touched when i saw them.n they got me food and soya milk in case i get hungry at work.damn swt lar! :D

Anw i met cx for the 3rd day str today.cus she's working at jp! hahaha.we went shopping at cotton on in the morning before we go for our work.met her again at nite and she went shopping at ntuc with mummy and i (: and oh cool,i met half of sishud today.hahaha.cus kshit came to visit me with zhiyun and zn came with weijie later on (:

No comments:

Post a Comment