Friday, January 1, 2010

Fall asleep in your arms,in your arms

Bused down to town with the gals.shopped around while waiting for the guys to get their stuff done and come meet us (:




had dinner at fishnco at the glasshouse.bumped into antonio and company.haha



i got cui face ):

so we went to plaza sing after dinner,just in time to get my stuff from daiso ((: then to the arcade to kill some time.and off we went to get a place for countdown and fireworks!









the last one was the best!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE :D
may 2010 be a better year for myself,and everybody else!



btw my ah yee is really swt (: she gave me a 100plus dollars watch! but guess wat's the occasion? it's to reward me for completing my ALEVEL! omg so swt rite?? ((: does that mean that i'll receive another present if i were to retake my As?

Align Center



random: i kind of miss wearing sa uniform,carrying dickies bag and travel from jurong to potong pasir to everyday ): not that i miss studying that much.more like it's bcus of the company,or simply cus i miss being a student in sch ):

No comments:

Post a Comment