Thursday, June 9, 2011

Back

So i've been neglecting this space for months. I was busy with examination preparation, and alright, plain laziness! Now that i'm super duper free, i shall do some updating!

Being super duper free during a 4-month long holiday is not a good thing when everyone else is out working and earning ching$ching. Ever since My exams ended, all i do is to slack at homeand watch some shows to kill time, or out to meet some friends. Gatherings are good, but not the spending part ): My wallet is in deficit already arghhhh! )): I NEED A JOB

Anyways, some overdued photos here:

3rd year with B! My sweet boy planned a surprise for me hehe

Kq's birthday celebration at paragon dtf



& i went for this camp for kids between k2 and p6! Facilitating camp yay! But this is a totally different kind of experience as our campers are mostly in K2 or lower pri, which required much more patience and energy! The kids are really adorable!


Wenyan's super belated birthday at marche!


No comments:

Post a Comment