Saturday, January 1, 2011

15112010

It's already 2011 and i'm still on my birthday posts,slow like snail.hahaha but who cares,i just want to blog about it.hehe (:

Pre-celebrated my 19th with schoolmates in a steamboat restaurant at ngee ann city! The place's quite good, clean and cooling. The price's abit steeper but it's worth the money. Their treat, so nice ((:



My very sweet group of friends came to surprise me at my place at about 1am 15nov! ((:
I seriously never expect this AT ALL,u can see from how cui i looked.HAHAHA
they planned and informed my family about this so that atleast my mum will stay awake to make sure that i'm not asleep before they reach.
They rushed down after work at 11pm and i heard that they took quite some time to convince swensens to sell them this icecream cake cus they are already closed for the day! so sweet right!! (((:
&&& they got me a white longchamp bag. I merely mentioned once that it's nice, and they got it for me!




On the 15th, schoolmates got me cake and had a simple birthday song and cake cutting session during the shortbreak. They are so cute i swear! we didn't have enough time to eat the cake so they refused to let me cut the cake and asked me to bring it for dinner with B at night and we can reuse the cake HAHAHA

As expected, i spent my actual birthday with B (: well, not that expected cus he didn't ask me out even until like 3 days before the actual. So i had to ask him to ask me out! yes i did that!! like retarded but i really did! hahaha

Me: Are we going out on the 15th?
B: Yar? of course! why?
Me: But you never ask me out lehhh ):
B: Need to ask one meh? I thought it's for sure?
Me: YES! you must ask me one!!
B: Okok, are you free on your birthday? Can i bring you out? haha
Me: Ok! (((:


So he brought me to sushi tei at paragon. Just a simple dinner and some photos at orchard central rooftop (:

B bought me a brown sling bag.hehe ((:
(he got jm to go buy it with him and i have to bump into them when they were out HAHA first time i bumped into him outside, how coincidental right)




My birthday celebration cum meet the boyfriends II at clarke quay (:
Dinner at marutama, they have nice rutan (Y)
They got me a surprise cake too. It's nth surprising abt it actually. We do this for everyone's birthday! but i just like it that we'll always try to 'surprise' each other every time still. its just so nice (:

No comments:

Post a Comment