Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Face the music

Damn dumb.fell down during pe while playing badminton.like wth will fall down playing badminton u tell me? on the track somemore.was so unglam ok?! so many many many ppl saw )): my leg's still aching now ))): wanted to pon sch tmr,with mummy's support.but daddy dun let ):
me: daddy im not going to sch tmr
daddy: why?
me: eh dun want lor.
daddy: cannot.must go.u must be enthu abt sch ok?
me: but im very enthu alr lah.u know the hwk that need to be handed in tmr,i finished them and passed it to my friend to help me hand in alr leh!
daddy: like that not enthu enuff! must hand in personally then considered enthu.
me: ))))):
ok.two choices! 1: be guai,go sch and pon me 2: die die dun wake up in the morning.ok.see how tmr.lol.

super strong wind outside ))): scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment