Monday, November 3, 2008

Stay right there

Someone told me that i had 10hrs of pw.but actually more than that,it's 12hrs of pw today!
it's hols now by right,but i went sch at 8am n homed at 7.30pm?
so much like sch days ): no life ttm man!
but luckily it's ending soooooon.....but gsc's up next! ):
ive got a sad life! )':

trained home with nadh.n there was this 50year-old guy who came n sat beside me..asked me how to get to redhill.told him that i was going that direction too.so he can follow..then he started toking to me abt his phone that he sold, his flu bug,him having no friends etc.lol.he spoke in chinese,n nadh couldnt understand. she texted me when im just beside her say 'is he trying to hit on u or sth?' i was like.HUH?!?! haha.then he kept offering to buy me drinks,today or not tmr.n i kept rejected, reason being ive got sch.so weird man.but he's really poor thing lah.at least he seemed really poor thing ):

cheer up B,im here(: even if u dun need

14 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment