Saturday, October 25, 2008

Flea Flea Flea

Went lime flea.happy happy! bought a bag n a top with only 10bucks! somemore i wanted to get tis bag when i saw it some time early this yr,bt was like 20++bucks. now i got it at 5bucks,brand new! (((((((:

Then went cousin's for dinner n tutoring session(:

scene1:
was watching tv after dinner,n my K2 cousin,weishing(ws,same initial as me!) came n insist that i play some ball game with him. being myself, i was too lazy to move. so just told him i wanted to watch tv.
shing: u dun play with me i dun want to be your friend alr!! :@
me: but we r not friends to start with? haha!
shing: *thinking* then i dun want to be ur family alr!!!!! dun call me again next time! i dun want to see u anymore! ):
me: haha!!! okok.play with u.
shing: ): --> (:
he's so gemini ok?!?! quick change sure win!

scene2:
was coaching my another cousin maths.then shing came again.
in order to get my attention, he actually joined in our study session.lol
so i helped him with hwk too.
then got 1 qns is: a ______ of robbers *pic of 4 robbers*
me: wat r they doing?
shing: stealing things!
me: so wat r they? *expecting him to say robbers*
shing: HUAI REN!! (bad guys)
super cute lah he!!! loves(:



23 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment